Iredell County Sports Hall of Fame seeking nominations for next class of inductees
Special to SVLfreenews.com
The Iredell County Sports Hall of Fame Committee is looking to honor those individuals that have been an athlete, coach, administrator, or community member that have contributed to athletics in Iredell County.
The committee is looking for nominees that fit the following criteria:
1. The candidate must have been a resident of the Iredell County area for a minimum of two years.
2. The candidate must have been a participant in his/her sport for a minimum of two years.
3. The candidate must be of good character and reputation.
4. While a citizen of the Iredell County area, the candidate's sports achievement(s) and/or contributions must have been recognized throughout the Iredell County area as enhancing the sports activity he/she represents.
5. All candidates shall be considered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap or national origin.
The nomination forms can be found at www.iredellsportshalloffame.org or at the First Bank, 347 North Main Street, Mooresville, NC 28115. They need to be turned in to the First Bank or mailed to 386 Brook Glen Drive, Mooresville, NC 28115 by March 29, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact Ryan Pegarsch, Hall of Fame Executive Director, at 704-307-3912 or by email email@example.com.