Felony Arrests: April 5-11
FROM STAFF REPORTS
The Iredell County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Brandy Nicole Brown, 34, of 7th Street, Statesville, charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule IV controlled substance, probation violation, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tiffany Mae Jones, 30, of Excell Drive, Statesville, charged with identity theft.
• Elizabeth Marie Minton, 34, of Craig Hollow Lane, Lenoir, charged with 10 counts of identity theft.
• Titiyana Redmond, 19, of Second Street, Hickory, charged with taking a financial transaction card.
• James Munroe Sipes, 44, of Sharon School Road, Statesville, charged with larceny of a motor vehicle.
• Wesley Patrick Fubright, 38, of Peachtree Road, Statesville, charged with maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for controlled substances, possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule VI controlled substance, possession with intent to manufacture a schedule I controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
• David Wesley Shafer, 37, of West Avenue West, Troutman, charged with identity theft and obtaining a financial transaction card.
• Katherine Elizabeth Janvrin, 27, of Elmwood Road, Statesville, charged with assaulting an officer discharging official duty inflicting injury.
• Benjamin Michael Bordeaux, 35, of Ginger Lane, Mooresville, was served with a true bill felony indictment.
• Hannah Elizabeth Hawkins, 33, of Chuckwood Road, Mooresville, charged with two counts of possession of a schedule II controlled substance with intent to manufacture and felony probation violation. She was also served with six true bill felony indictments.
• Jadakiss Ja’Wade Morrison, 19, of Cass Street, Statesville, charged with felony probation violation.
• Prieor Franklin Childers, 48, of Caldwell Avenue, Mooresville, charged with three counts of obtaining property by false pretenses, and larceny by employees.
• Christopher Phillip Black, 45, of Trinity Road, Statesville, charged with sex offender/fail to report.
• Stephanie Jane Holman, 54, of Sharpe Street, Statesville, charged with food stamp fraud.