Felony Arrests: May 25-30
The Iredell County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Kevin Lynne O'Reilly, 18, of 1238 Mitchell Ave., Statesville, charged with larceny of a dog.
• Staci Brown Whitman, 44, of Moser Lane, Mooresville, charged with food stamp fraud, and medical assistance recipient fraud.
• Annette Feimster Heaggans, 53, of Chestnut Grove Road, Statesville, charged with embezzlement.
• Angela Beasley Staton, 37, of Lamb Road, Statesville, charged with being a fugitive.
• Al Tiran Ashdord, 30, of Salem Church Road, Reidsville, charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine, sell/deliver cocaine, and trafficking cocaine.
• Robert Anthony Harris, 28, of Winford Road, Troutman, charged with second-degree kidnapping, and assault with a deadly weapon causing serious injury.
• Kyle Thomas Andrew Jones, 23, of Family Circle, Statesville, charged with maintaining a vehicle/dwelling for use or storage of a controlled substance, and conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.