Felony Arrests: June 24-29
The Iredell County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Monquie Dehanta Mitchell Bines, 27, of Oak Grove Road, Statesville, charged with fraud.
• Kevin James Gambrell, 40, of River Hill Road, Statesville, charged with failure to report address change.
• Joshua Warren Bumgarner, 29, of Finger Bridge Road, Hickory, charged with trafficking in opium/heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for the sale of controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Gregory David Evans, 45, of Overcash Road, Troutman, charged with discharging a weapon in an occupied dwelling.
• Rebecca S. Alvarez, 17, of Waiverly Place, Statesville, charged with identity theft, and providing fictitious information to an officer.
• Kenya Shawnta Rankins, 41, of Wilson Street, Statesville, charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, and carrying a concealed weapon.
th Street, Statesville, charged with assault by strangulation, and assault on a female.
• Mark Thomas Boger, 50, of Turnersburg Highway, Statesville, charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance, sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance, and maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for the sale of a controlled substance.
• Matthew Eric Caparco, 26, of Serendipity Lane, Troutman, charged with interfering with an electronic monitoring device.
• Craig Lavon Wilson, 48, of Rinehardt Road, Mooresville, charged with failure to register as a sex offender, and failure to report change of address.
• Douglas Scott Groce, 46, charged with larceny of a motor vehicle, larceny after breaking and entering, and breaking and entering a motor vehicle.
• Brian Gordon Purkey, 28, of New London, charged with possession of a stolen firearm, and obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Andrew James Whittington, 26, of E. Broad Street, Statesville, charged with possession of methamphetamine, felony probation violation, and possession of drug paraphernalia.