Felony Arrests: Feb. 24-28
The Iredell County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests:
• Christopher Rex Allison, 46, of Olin, charged with probation violation.
• Debra Jean Lomax, 59, of Park Drive, Statesville, charged with food stamp fraud.
• Alfonso Jose Sandoval, 37, of Shumaker Drive, Statesville, charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon.
• Earl Wayne Stewart, 39, of Earle, Ark., charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
• Ryan Alexander Bajek, 27, of Charlotte, charged with breaking and entering.
• Tyrell Jerome Gentry, 22, of Odell Road, Statesville, charged with first-degree burglary, robbery with firearm, and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
• Desmond Antray Gray, 20, of Miller Farm Road, Statesville, charged with first-degree burglary, robbery, and assault with a deadly weapon with serious injury.
• Christopher Todd Matheny, 41, of McConnells, S.C., charged with breaking and entering, larceny, and possession of stolen property.
• William Andrew Stone, 46, of Barry Oak Road, Statesville, charged with possession of heroin.
• Crystal Gail Bryson, 44, of Davie Avenue, Statesville, charged with larceny.
• Abel Christopher Serrano, 28, of Yellowstone Lane, Statesville, charged with probation violation and obtaining property by false pretenses.