Felony Arrests: August 29-30
The Iredell County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests:
• Will Edward Albright, 32, of Nevis Lane, Mooresville, charged with injuring a utility wire/fixture.
• Brittany Nicole Bryson, 27, of Bristol Road, Statesville, served with a true bill indictment.
• Steven Leo Antonio Munoz, 21, of 226 Longview Road, Statesville, charged with obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Robert Ray Taylor, 33, of Sweetgum Lane, Statesville, charged with obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Brittany Marie Black, 28, of Point Pleasant, W.Va., charged with being a fugitive.
• Sarah M. Murdock, 22, of Inglewood Drive, Statesville, charged with food nutrition fraud.
• Zeidy Janet Rodriguez, 34, of Davie Anenue, Statesville, charged with first-degree burglary, and larceny after breaking and entering.
• Ryan Lewis Wilson, 31, of Tahoe Lane, Troutman, charged with failure to change address/sex offender.