Piedmont HealthCare Friday After Five lineup features crowd favorites
FROM STAFF REPORTS
The Downtown Statesville Development Corporation recently announced the lineup for this year's popular Piedmont HealthCare Friday After Five concert series.
This season's schedule includes a wide array of performers, from the Party Parrots, a Jimmy Buffet tribute band, to Kids In America, a 1980s tribute band. Local favorites Darrell Harwood and the Catalinas are back again this year.
Here's the lineup:
• May 4 – Party Parrots (Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band)
• May 18 – Darrell Harwood (Country)June 1 – Catalinas (Beach)
• June 1 - Catalinas (Beach)
• June 8 – N-Spire (Jazz, Pop, R&B, Beach)...
• June 29 – Kids In America (Totally 80’s Tribute Band)
• Aug. 10 – onceblind (Rock, Variety)
• Aug. 24 – RadioJacks (Pop, Top 40)
• Sept. 7 – Phatt City (Beach, R&B, Dance)