Felony Arrests: Nov. 19-28
The Iredell County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Timothy Cale Kyles, 31, of Perry Road, Troutman, charged with probation violation.
• Selina Tanyle Locklear, 34, of Snider Road, Salisbury, charged with possession of methamphetamine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Erin Shawn McCorristin, 42, of Whispering Drive, Harmony, charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule VI controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling/vehicle for controlled substances, misdemeanor possession of a schedule II controlled substance, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kevin Eugene Morrison Sr., 48, of Coventry Lane, Mocksville, charged with 19 counts of uttering a forged instrument, and one count of misdemeanor larceny.
• Marty Joe Bryan, 39, of Bowman Road, Statesville, charged with assault by strangulation inflicting serious injury, misdemeanor assault on a female, and misdemeanor resist, delay or obstruct an officer.
• Matthew David Foster Jr., 18, of Memorial Highway, Harmony, charged with probation violation.
• Kayla Michelle McCullough, 22, of Dalton Drive, Mooresville, charged with negligent child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury, second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, and misdemeanor simple assault or affray.
• Kaleb Daniel Readling, 17, of Magic Forest Drive, Troutman, charged with possession with intent to manufacture a schedule IV controlled substance, sell or deliver a schedule IV controlled substance, and misdemeanor possession of a schedule IV controlled substance.
• Zachary Helm, 30, of Colonial Ridge Circle, Mooresville, charged with being a fugitive from Missouri.
• James Arthur Blankenship, 32, of Horton Drive, Statesville, charged with possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Danielson Lee Nichols, 30, of Quail Hill Drive, Mooresville, charged with habitual misdemeanor assault.