Felony Arrests: Feb. 2-7
FROM STAFF REPORTS
The Iredell County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests:
• Roberto Uriel Angeles, 19, of Mount Airy, charged with possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for controlled substances, misdemeanor possession of a schedule IV controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• Kira Holly James, 36, of Foxcroft Terrace, Statesville, charged with possession of cocaine.
• Latasha Lasha Davidson, 23, of East Sharpe Street, Statesville, charged with felony failure to appear.
• Matthew William Mansfield, 36, of Della Drive, Statesville, was served with a felony true bill indictment.
• Matthew Lewis Bills, 20, of Franklin Woods Lane, Statesville, charged with larceny and obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Patrick Ivan Clyburn Jr., 26, of Stewart Court, Statesville, charged with possession of marijuana, misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• Tina Danielle Dalton, 39, of Gray Street, Statesville, charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
• Teyonta Jaquarius Davis, 22, of Bluffton Road, Mooresville, charged with two counts of felony probation violation and one count of misdemeanor probation violation.
• Jonathan Wesley Holland, 43, of Ledgehill Road, Statesville, charged with identity theft.
• Travis Lee Page, 31, of Greenville, S.C., charged with being a fugitive from justice.
• Albert Dennis Parker, 68, of Pacific Drive, Statesville, charged with obtaining property by false pretenses and misdemeanor larceny.
• Lester Michael Telles, 47, of Wilkesboro Highway, Statesville, charged with assault by strangulation inflicting serious injury and misdemeanor assault on a female.