City of Statesville announces schedule for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Special to SVLfreenews.com
Statesville City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 15, in recognition of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
There will be no garbage collection on Monday. The revised schedule for residential garbage collection for Jan. 15-19 is:
• Monday's route will run on Tuesday;
• Tuesday and Wednesday routes will run on Wednesday; and
• Thursday and Friday routes will run on a regular schedule.
The revised schedule for commercial customers for Jan. 15-19 is:
• Monday and Tuesday routes will be collected on Tuesday; and
• The rest of the week will run on a regular schedule.
Fitness and Activity Center
The Statesville Fitness and Activity Center will be closed on January 15.
Statesville ABC stores will be open on January 15.