Salvation Army: Dec. 7
Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life, while getting paid to do so?
The Salvation Army is hiring for the following positions:
POSITIONS: Bell Ringer
JOB SUMMARY: Rings bells for The Salvation Army Christmas Program at assigned locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of The Salvation Army Christmas Bell Program
• Ability to follow instructions with limited supervision.
• Ability to relate to the general public in a polite, friendly manner.
• Ability to abide by required dress code.
• Ability to ring small hand bell and be responsible for bell and apron.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
• Ability to meet attendance requirements
• Ability to stand in one location for extended periods in outside weather conditions, with breaks and lunch periods as required by State law.
• Work is performed outside in a wide variety of weather conditions during. Dressing appropriately is important for comfort.
Contact Shacoby Brandon at Shacoby.Brandon@uss.salvationarmy.org